My app cannot find my Konnect doors.
A few things to try:
- Make sure you have switched on your Bluetooth.
- Make sure you have an active data connection.
- Refresh your Konnect screen.
- Try a restart of your app.
- If you are using Android 6 or later, make sure your location is turned on your mobile device.
The door is not opening.
There are a few reasons why your door is not opening.
- The Konnect App is having trouble communicating with the lock.
- Check that your Bluetooth is connected properly.
- Check that you are standing close to the locker.
- If neither of these work, contact your administrator.
- The door is stuck.
- Do not attempt to pry the door open. Contact your administrator to record the fault.
- You are using Android 6 or later and do not have the location services on.
- Turn on your location on your mobile device.
My Konnect App does not recognise that the door is closed.
There are a few reasons why your Konnect App does not recognise the door is closed:
- The data is not being synced back to Konnect Cloud.
- Close and restart the Konnect App.
- Stop the app running on your mobile device.
- Login and attempt to connect with door and follow instructions on the screens.
Note: You may need to physically re-close the door.
If the app still does not recognise that the door is closed, contact your administrator.